Compliance Plan - Message from the President and CEO
Sierra Medical Group (SMG) has a tradition of caring for our patients and communities. We must demonstrate consistently that we have a commitment to act with absolute integrity. Unwritten, but certainly understood in our mission statement, is our continual pledge to comply with all federal, state and local regulations.
In further demonstration of our commitment, SMG has published a Compliance Plan, which reflects our tradition of caring and provides guidance to ensure that our business is done in an ethical and legal manner. Your adherence to its spirit, as well as its specific provisions, is absolutely critical to our future. We have a rich heritage of integrity and ethics, which are reflected in our Mission, Vision and Values as well as in our Compliance Plan. No Compliance Plan can substitute for our own internal sense of fairness, honesty, and integrity. Let us commit to demonstrating the highest degree of integrity in everything we do.
- Fraud, Waste & Abuse
- Illness Injury Prevention Program
- Harassment Training
- Code of Conduct
- Model of Care
- Cultural and Linguistic Training
Policies and Procedures
Notification Forms and Tools
- Element I - Written Policies, Procedures and Standards of Conduct
- Element II - Compliance Officer, Compliance Committee, High Level Oversight
- Element III - Effective Training and Education
- Element IV & V - Lines of Communication / Disciplinary Standards
- Element VI - Monitoring, Auditing and Identification of Compliance Risks