At Sierra Occupational Health Services (SOHS), both initial and follow-up medical care is provided. Our goal is to provide prompt and professional treatment to all our patients; therefore, we have established a teamwork approach with each of our employer groups. This will provide the most efficient quality patient care resulting in a rapid return of your employee to the work place.
Our SOHS department offers quality care to the injured workers and returns him/her to full work status as soon as possible. We provide:
- Drug screen collections, pre-employment and annual physicals
- Thorough evaluation and treatment of all injured workers.
- First report of injury that will be sent out within 5 days
- Open communication between company managers, risk managers, and our providers
- Modified duty programs which are very successful in decreasing the number of lost time injuries.
Supplemental reports as well as a discharge summary will be sent out on a timely basis to all injured employees. Any referrals to specialists will be coordinated with the appropriate risk management personnel.